Thursday, April 19, 2012

blog 8

Music can bring more just tunes but can help you in therpy.What a great way to recover just by listing to music.I agree with the idea that music can be a tool for health.Just listening to some of your favorite songs can help heal your body.In this essay i will dicuss some ideas in the passge "Is music a good tool for heath"and sighificance.Summarize the passage and some of its key points.

Music been found to affect us in a meditative state.Now music is not just foe dancing but being use as a tool in therapy.Different types of music can affect your body in differnt ways.Studys been found that most people who listen to soft music tends to be more relax.Me personlly when im having a bad day and i feel like everything is going wrong.Ill just go home to my room and blast my laptop.play my playlist sing along and sometimes dance.Just hearing some of my favorite jams put me in a different state of mind.I was feel more positive and felt less anxiety.I was in a zone and i didnt want to come out.According to the passage "Music a good tool for health"music can effect stimulate brain waves.I found it sighticant that they using music in therapy. just listing to music bring you benefits and put you in a better state of mind. That was one of the key point in the passage.Theres alot of people that have issues like depression and have bad anxiety.I think its a good idea to use music as therapy.I had a friend who had very bad depression and bad anxiety.so one night i took her out to a club where the music was playing loud.I seen she was really coming out her shell.She was in a much better mood, as time gone even started dancing.She didnt seem that depress just was having a good time.

As you can see music can bring alot of benefits.Music is really helping people to get in a positive state of mind.Its growing medical field.I hope you learn some of the benfits of just listing to music.Just some thoughts you should think about the next time you listen to your ipod

1 comment:

  1. Gerry, first of all there are careless errors here that would cost you in the exam ("therpy" ...recover just by listing" "foe dancing"). Also, don't tell us you will discuss the paragraph and summarize the main points--just do it.
    You have only one main paragraph, so this would not be a passing essay.Perhaps some of the points in that one can be separately developed in more paragraphs. You also need to disable word verification to receive further comments

    ReplyDelete